PETE McGRATH, RED L DRIVING SCHOOL, GIVING QUALITY DRIVING LESSONS IN BROMLEY, BECKENHAM, HAYES,WEST WICKHAM, PETTS WOOD, & ORPINGTON.
NEW CGI HAZARD PERCEPTIONS CLIPS WILL BE USED FOR THEORY TESTS FROM 12th JANUARY 2015 ONWARDS - SEE MY FACEBOOK PAGE LINK AT THE BOTTOM FOR AN EXAMPLE (and please 'like' the page while you're there!).
I am a local independent driving instructor in Bromley with many years of experience, and am a top grade 6. All instructors are retested periodically by the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency and given a grade from 1 (lowest) to 6 (highest). Grades 1 to 3 are substandard. Currently in the UK, 52% of instructors are grade 4, 31% grade 5, and only 6% are awarded a grade 6. I have held a grade 6 for the majority of the time I have been teaching. Consequently, I have a very high test pass rate, my teaching style is professional but informal, meaning learning to drive with me will be an enjoyable experience! A new grading system was introduced in April 2014, with the new grades being either 'A', 'B' or fail (sadly making the grading more generalised). In the first three months the national results are 24% of instructors receiving a grade A, 57% grade B and 19% failing resulting in further training and a retest. I am a grade A.
My aim is to provide my pupils with:
Professional, patient and structured manual driving lessons
- One to one driving instruction, tailored to your individual needs with collection from your home, work, or school, arranged at your convenience
- Enjoyable, fun and informative lessons with an emphasis on pupils striving to become confident, safe and alert drivers
- Relaxed and safe lessons in a clean, tidy and fully maintained new dual controlled car, fitted with all the latest safetly features
- Lessons planned to a syllabus to maximise learning time. I use the new iPad as a teaching aid to promote understanding of the subject covered, at a pace suitable for each student
- Additional 'Pass Plus' lessons following your driving test pass, providing invaluable experience on more advanced roads such as motorways and country roads
- Reassuring, refresher lessons for nervous post pass pupils taking up driving again after a period of time and tailored to individual needs
I pride myself by offering a polite and well respected service to the community, backed up by the many comments left by former pupils on the testimonials section of my website. Please click here to view.
I hope you find this site useful and I would be delighted to take bookings for lessons or answer any questions or queries you may have. Please do not hesitate to contact me either by email, text or phone. You can access my contact details here.
I am now on Please click to become a fan! Please leave a comment in the testimonials section
SEE MY FACEBOOK PAGE FOR VIDEO'S ON SOME WEST WICKHAM TEST ROUTES!
Driving lessons in Bromley,Bickley,Beckenham,Shortlands,Hayes,West Wickham,Petts Wood,Orpington,Keston,Locksbottom.